FBI Statement on Investigation into “Irkutsk Ice Truckers”, “Irkutsk Ice Truckers News”, “IIT Corp” & Everett Polinski
Washington D.C. – The Federal Bureau of Investigation is currently conducting an investigation into the business practices of “Irkutsk Ice Truckers”, “Irkutsk Ice Truckers News”, “IIT Corp” as well as individuals associated with that organization including “Everett Polinski”, “Sophia Donaldson”, “and “Jeffrey Sarvis.”
At this point, the investigation, ongoing since June of 2021 has uncovered potential fraud, forgery, money laundering, and potential collusion with foreign entities including Russia.
The FBI, fully following all applicable federal regulations in its investigation has subpoenaed and received dozens of witnesses and thousands of documents including internal communications between the employees and leadership of the organization in question.
A criminal prosecution related to the investigation is likely, and many of the details will come out in court, but so far, of the many facts the FBI has determined are several poignant examples:
- There is no evidence that “IIT” editor “Sophia Donaldson” actually exists. The images on “IrkutskIceTruckers.com” purported to be of her have been proven by the FBI to have been produced with advanced artificial intelligence technology.
- Irkutsk Ice Corp, the parent company of Irkutsk Ice Truckers and Irkutsk Ice Truckers News has never been profitable, has almost no revenue, and yet seems to boundlessly spend money because of an advanced money laundering scheme that includes direct payouts from the Russian government and the late Yvigeny Prighozin’s “Wagner Group.”
- Irkutsk Ice Corp received money passed on from a source who illegally obtained it through fraud to cover its expenses during a time in which it almost went out of business.
- The company has made numerous conflicting statements about the actions of its top management, including conflicting contradictory SEC filings as recently as August 2023 in which the company claimed that Jeff Sarvis was its chief executive and that Jeff Sarvis was a usurper with no official role at IIT, that Everett Polinski had literally “disappeared”, and that he was still and active, working employee, as well as diverging statements and filings about the position of Sophia Donaldson within the organization.
- Irkutsk Ice Corp has publically admitted to having very poor site security, which makes it likely in violation of the recent congressional legislation known as the RESTRICT ACT.
- Irkutsk Ice Corp recently violated sanctions against Russia by purchasing advertising in Russia even as it claimed to have fully withdrawn all of its operations and financial interests from that country.
- Irkutsk Ice Corp has lied on many of its official filings and registration and tax statements. Although caiming to be headquartered in Lander, Wyoming, no one at the corporation’s filed address claimed to know anything about the organization and legal NSA Patriot Act enabled intelligence gathering shows a Clear Creek, OK headquarters as being more likely.
- Irkuts Ice Corp. has two subsidiaries, each disingenuously named: Irkutsk Ice Truckers which performs no ice trucking and neither owns nor registers nor leases any vehicles and Irkutsk Ice Truckers News which is not a news but “a satire site.”
- Irkutsk Ice Truckers News has made false and harmful statements that qualify as misinformation, disinformation, and malformation.
- Irkutsk Ice Corp. is connected to shadowy figures as “the Kwas.”
Further information will be forthcoming when the FBI and government prosecutors bring charges against the organization, sometime in the near future.