Irkutsk Ice Truckers (IIT) turned 2 today. Our news site launched officially on January 4th, 2019 with a very goofy, short, and confusing (yes I’m admitting that!) first article entitled: The Real Story. Practically just a link to a video, it’s hardly comparable to the average article we put out now, was on an entirely different platform, and wasn’t really viewed by anyone.
We had no idea how far and how much we were going to change and morph from that small start.
Here are a few stats about how and where we stand today:
- IIT has 527 published articles over its two years of existence for our primary news satire site.
- 315 topics on our encyclopedia: WCCLEpedia.
- We have a new “real” site in progress at InHisOrder.com
- We host the work of twelve different authors, while several more are joining us this very week.
- Over 800 returning viewers (those who view our site at least once a month) and 3,000 readers in total
- Over 20,000 pageviews from all around the US and beyond, including a reader in Irkutsk, Russia.
- Some of our work has been shared by the Dr. Peter Kwasniewski to his followers and we’re anticipating getting to meet with a local news service in Lander soon as they’ve recently expressed interested in our work.
- Irkutsk Ice Truckers amounts to over 270,000 words alone of material and combining in our other sites and projects brings the total to over 300,000.
- Our most popular articles of all time?
- Golden Calf: Amazon Synod’s Innovative Proposal
- Milligans Now An Endangered Species Says WCC Nature Club
- Kanye West Sighted at Wyoming Catholic College
- A Short Guide to Understanding the Dating Culture At Wyoming Catholic College
- “Ruth’s Posse” Swoops Into Lander: Who Are They Really?
- Priest Replaces Aspergillum with Super Soaker
- Sponsored Pre-Mass Announcements
- The Secrets of Paper Writing Professors Don’t Want You To Know
- How to Survive Around PEAKlets in 5 Steps
Thank you to all our loyal readers, supporters, and benefactors who’ve kept us going! We have even more on the agenda for 2021 and beyond and our future is big enough to even include you as well!
If you’re interested in joining Irkutsk Ice Truckers message Everett on Facebook or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com to learn more. We’d love to have even more insights, humor, and satire join our mission that actually in a way is all about inspiring a hopeful vision of the world and current events.