Welcome to IIT. Irkutsk Ice Truckers began as the officially unofficial news site of Wyoming Catholic College, but we’re proudly far more now.
We’re launching a repository of videos that have been banned and censored by mainstream media in an attempt to take away hope, take away joy, and take away your peace.
We retain our 350+ satire, humourous and the like articles to keep you in the know
We’re working on amalgamating class information. Study-guides, helpful exercises, etc., a few of them are here already and more are to come
- Seniors of the WCC Class of 2023 Will Have to Give 24-Hour Orations: Report
- Freshmen Men Already Eating Grasshoppers: Report
- Fact Check: Class 0f 2026 Still Freshmen
- WCC Introduces Its Own Currency: Work Study Credits (WSCs)
- Alan Guth Blamed for Inflation, Science Experts Report
- Elon Moves Past Twitter Deal With New Plan to Acquire Heaven
- Everett Polinski Places Bid for Twitter
- U.S. Offers to Mediate Peace Talks Between Israel, Ben & Jerry’s
- Former IIT Staff Writer Publishes WCC-Themed Romance Novel
- WCC Unveils New Larger 1 Cubic Inch Student Mailboxes
- Lander Bans Nuclear Weapons in Local Firework Shows
- Everett Polinski Appears on the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast
- Supreme Court Responsible for High Gas Prices, Experts Report.
- WCC to Take Over All Training for Ukrainian Military
- Chaplaincy Considers Frequent-Flyer Program for Penitents
- Americans’ Belief in Everett Polinski at an All-Time Low
- “We Support the Current Thing”: IIT’s New Logo
- Why Was There No “Senior Swoop” at WCC This Year?
- WCC Professor Claims Freshman is Sentient
- What is a Woman? – IIT Answers the Debate
- Everett Polinski Update: “I Graduated”
- Whether One Should Leave Lander?
- WCC Professor Launches New Post-Post-Modernist Art Movement
- Sophomore Launches GoFundMe Page to Pay Off Her Dress Code Fines
- Breaking News: Ruth is Dating
- Majority of Strong, Independent WCC Women Unaware of Being Oppressed by Any Patriarchy
- Fast Facts on the WCC Class of 2022 As They Prepare to Graduate in Three Weeks
- WCC Trip to Tattoine Returns Safely
- In Response To “Too Much Tradition,” Members of Class of 2025 Form “Novus Ordo Extremist Group”
- Federal Judge Overturns WCC Beard Mandate